Lorem ipsum dolor amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Baker

Follow Us:
Title Image

Order

Order Form

Frequently Asked Questions

Do we offer delivery?

Yes, we serve and deliver to the GTA for additional cost!

Are your products allergen free?

Most of our products do not contain nuts but we are NOT an allergen free shop.

How much notice do you need?

When ordering a custom cake, we ask for 2 Weeks notice at minimum.

Do you accept last minute orders?

As we try to accommodate everyone, if we are available to take a last-minute order we will gladly do so. Orders placed less then 7 Days prior to their due dates will be charged a rush fee and are to be paid in full.

Do you require a deposit?

Yes! Danii’s Desserts requires 40% of your order total. The remaining payment of 60% is to be deposited prior to pick up/ delivery.

Do your cakes have to be refrigerated?

Yes! We suggest removing your cake from the refrigerator 2 hours before serving it. Our cakes are to be served at room temperature for the best outcome.